Textile Design (Series of 4)
4 session course for a total of 10 hours
Ever wondered how patterns can be created digitally? Or ever wanted to design and create your very own prints or even paper wraps? Using the handy Adobe Illustrator, explore various methods to create your very own designer prints that are ready for print.
This course is suitable for hobbyists, students interested in entering the textile design industry, to industry professionals looking to upgrade their skills to enhance their career prospects.
What You’ll Learn:
- Concepts of textile printing in the industry
- A wide coverage of using the tools on Adobe Illustrator
- Techniques for digitizing artwork, laying patterns and creating pattern tiles for repeat
- How to create artwork on computer, colorizing them and using various functions and layers to create your desired print
- How to prepare files for digital print
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 mins early if possible.