Design your Denim: Maker Workshop
In junction with Singapore Design Week 2018!
1 session workshop for a total of 2 hours
Keen to explore creative processes to decorate and customise an item of your own??
Pick up a variety of DIY techniques such as print transfer, embellishing, distressing denim, riveting & let your creative hands do the work. This workshop is a fun hands-on session working with different tools & mediums to create your own original design!
All art supplies & tools for designing provided.
Do bring along your own (preferably 1 to 2) items to decorate. We recommend items made of cotton, canvas or denim.
If you have something else in mind, please get in touch and we’ll let you know if it’s suitable.
What You’ll Learn:
- Understand fundamental de-construction methods
- Basic understanding of various art processes.
- Use tools necessary for sewing, crafting & modification.
- Work with various mediums including decoupage
- Hands-on DIY hacks & techniques for make-at-home projects
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 mins early if possible.
*If matriculation card is not presented on the day of class, participant will need to top up payment to full listed price of workshop.