This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.
LILY’S HANDMADE X FASHION MAKERSPACE
2 session course total 6 hours
Love Stuffed Teddys but do not know how to go about doing it ? This class is perfect for you. Besides learning to make a Mohair Teddy Bear, you will also pick up the skills of wool felting when you sign up for this limited space course.
No Prior Sewing or Wool Felting experience is required. For ages 15 and above.
This is an introduction to basic bear making and wool felting.
What You’ll Learn:
- Basic sewing techniques to join 2 pieces of fabrics together
- Wool felting the bear’s limbs, snout, nose, mouth and tail
- Stuffing the bear, aligning the ears and setting the eyes
- Learn how to close the openings of the bear after stuffing
All Sewing Tools and Materials will be provided for the Workshop.
What You’ll Bring Back Home:
- Finished Mohair Bear (approx: 13cm in length)
- Notes with templates will be provided after the workshop
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 mins early if possible.
This class will only start if there are a minimum of 2 participants.
Lily is a graduate from RMIT, formally trained in graphic designs. She has been in handmade industry for almost 10 years and actively coaching trainees in sewing, calligraphy, wool felting, crochet and other handmade products.
Check her out at: