This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.
If you’ve done some sewing but want to learn professional techniques, you are ready for this class. If you’re not familiar with the sewing machine, click here for our Fashion Sewing 101 class.
3 session workshop total 9 hours
2 sizes suitable for 3-4yrs & 5-6yrs
Make a set of kids’ pyjamas – Kidswear Wrap Top + Lounge pants
Send your little one off for a comfortable night’s sleep in this cosy pyjama set. These Jama-Jammies are a must-have for your child’s wardrobe! Not only are they easy to make, but they can be worn year round. Featuring a generous wrap-over neckline, in a loose-cut short sleeve top and a pair of comfy drawstring pants for kid-sized lounging!
What You’ll Learn:
- An overview and basic understanding of kidswear pattern reading.
- Pattern layout and cutting techniques
- How to press & prepare interfacing for garment pieces
- Operate domestic overlock machine to bind edges
- Learn how to install fully set-in sleeves
- Attach drawstring waistband & assemble an easy “spaghetti” drawstring
- Various seaming methods & tips, including topstitching and hem finishes.
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 mins early if possible
Individual & group workshops are available to book on request, please enquire. We also offer workshops not listed & can tailor them to suit your needs.