Sewing Techniques: Pockets
One workshop for total of 3 hours
Combine function with style by adding handy pockets to your sewing projects! Learn how to construct several different types of pockets for garments in our sewing techniques series.
See how simple it is to install pockets into your handmade garment or project, or add pockets to your off-the-rack clothing!
We will cover these pocket types:
- Lined Pocket with Flap
- Side-seam Pockets
- Trouser Front Pockets
- Cardigan Jacket fully-lined patch pocket
What You’ll Learn:
- Different pocket types & uses
- How to press & assemble pockets
- Various types of pocket finishes & tricks and tips for easy construction
- Finishing & edge-stitching techniques
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 mins early if possible.
Start to build your sewing construction technique reference book. This class is part of a sewing technique add-on series & you may take any of the construction series that you wish. All supplies included in cost of class.