Design + Make: Pillow-cases / Cushion Covers
0 Slots Available
This class is suitable for students who have completed our beginner Fashion Sewing 101 class or equivalent. If you’re not familiar with the sewing machine, you may want to join our Fashion Sewing 101 class first.
1 session workshop total 3.5 hours
All art materials, sewing tools + domestic sewing machines provided.
Give the humble pillow-case /cushion cover a custom make-over!
Nothing beats making a great addition to your DIY home decor in your personal touch ~ make a pair of His & Her pillow cases or cushion covers! Our throw pillows/cushions cases feature an easy-to-remove cover, sewn envelope-style; creating a cover that can be taken off, then thrown in the wash definitely has its perks,
You will paint couple-inspired graphics on fabric, then sew up your very own handmade creations into a pair of pillow cases or throw cushions cover in this creative workshop.
Make a pair in this one class, and take home the skills to make them for yourself! Get prepared to lean back and enjoy these pretties at home.
What You’ll Learn:
- Understand fundamental assembling & construction methods
- Basic understanding of reading patterns and applying their uses
- Operate domestic machines and use the tools necessary for sewing
- Work with various notions like binding bias tape
- Stitching & seaming techniques
- Hands-on DIY hacks & techniques for make-at-home projects
Classes start on time, please arrive 5 mins early if possible.